Saturday, November 10, 2007

November rain...

Song of the week:
Fallout Boy
I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way
I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)



I salute Guns' N Roses.

"November Rain" is a classic rock track.

It IS if you ask me, especially when 80s rock still features in many people's playlists.

November is here.

November signifies a lot of things, oh well at least to me.

November is the 2nd last month of a year.

November is the month where my closest buddy and sister's (Yeap and Tong) birthday lie on.

November is a rainy month. (Is there even such usage of grammar???)

November is a usually poor month for my beloved Arsenal.

November is a month where exams and holidays meet, and stress would be the middle man.

Ya, exams again. DAMN exams :(

I'm writing this blog in the middle of the night, when later this afternoon I'll be sitting only for my 2nd paper of the season.. oops, semester.

Stress is all over me at the moment but I just can't study more than 6 hours a day.

Not only that, hair loss has been part of my life at the moooment.

Don't be surprised to see a bald Kelvin in the future. :D

I've been living in lecture notes for straight 2 weeks already.

I can barely breathe sometimes as you know papers DO smell. :(

All the formulas, facts, and tips are driving me crazy.

If I can write all the stuff here on my blog, it'll probably take 100 or more blog entries to finish them :(

BEM? IEM? IEEE? LAN? OSHA? Buck Converter? Inverter?

OMG?! WTF?

Lol. I can't help it because there are tonnes of initials to be remembered.

And the list goes on later for my super project.

December would not be a better month than January, but it would be much better than November. :D

Well, savour the last hair-ful picture of me before I really turn bald.


Hair-ful Kelvin

Adios to my hair :(

1 Kay Poh Comments:

StarGhazzer:太空人 said...

Eh? Can't see any hair problems there... your mane is much longer than mine at the moment, but I had to cut it for the exams...

Good luck for the exams... I need some myself too.