Thursday, May 03, 2007

Programming Nightmare! / A little bit of this and that...

Song of the day:
Breaking Benjamin
"The Diary Of Jane"

*Sob sob*

My industrial training session has finally started.

Well, I wouldn't say it's a nightmare all in all, but the stuff I''ll be involving in...

It's... pure... madness...

At least for me la, you know.

For an "orang bodoh" like me, programming is the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

The constant "using your head to death" practice must've got me thinking "why I choose engineering"??!!

And even worse, I've to do interpretation of assembly language to C programming.

TOTAL DISASTER!

You know what, the assembly language that I've learnt in uni... Even though all assembly languages are similar, but... it requires a person to completely read through again!

Sigh...

Okay, maybe if you ask Zhe Wei, he won't tell you that programming is a total nightmare.

Lol.

It has it fun part though.

It involves lotsa logic arithmetic, a little bit of mathematical operation and of course the usual "get used to it" language.

Binary, hexadecimal, .. You just have to get used to it...

Anyway, I realise that I've been using this blog to release my utmost tension.

Kinda think of that, I think it's a good way to release tension too...

Oh ya...

Congratulations to Man Utd for getting thrashed by AC Milan.

3-0. I salute AC Milan.

Kaka was, is and would still be class!

Luckily there's no such thing as the "All English Champions League Final". Thank God really.

Well, tbh, I wouldn't give a damn about Manchester Untied (Haha.. really untied). Really...

Lately, there's been so much debate on the potential Arsenal Away Kit 2007/08. Here are 2 clear samples that you can have a look at:


Sample 1


Sample 2

I think both designs are okay, not that bad.

But you know, fans are SOOOOO critical about history and stuff. I'm a fan too, but the design is very ok to me.

Lol... I'll leave the discussions and arguments to others.

May has finally arrived and usually it means that the football season is ending.

Yucks season for Arsenal, but I had lotsa fun too, especially watching Arsenal beating Man Utd twice, Liverpool thrice and witnessing the ocassional total football at certain games such as against Reading and Bolton.

Besides, there are lotsa things to look forward to in May.

Spiderman 3! Linkin Park's "Minutes To Midnight"!

I guess we're spoiled for choice of late. Lol.

Anyway, there's also more "programming stuff" to look forward to. Duh...

Oh ya, I've added a beautiful version of Breaking Benjamin's "The Diary Of Jane"...

So beautiful...

Till then, enjoy May 2007!



1 Kay Poh Comments:

StarGhazzer:太空人 said...

First and foremost... YELLOW AND NAVY !!! YELLOW AND NAVY !!!

:D

Anyway, I know nuts about programming, but at least in the realm of computing everything is black and white. 1 and 0. Unlike medicine where NOTHING is absolute. Everything and anything can occur, even in the most unlikely circumstances.

As they say, shit happens. And it does very often in patients which seem to be absolutely normal, yet drop dead the next instant.

My blog is my rubbish dump where I pour all dulan stuff there... Better than go running amok everywhere.