Friday, April 27, 2007

What a relief, but it's not gonna stop!

Song of the day:
Rob Thomas
"Little Wonders"


Woohoo!

Finally, I'm able to get a real sufficient rest...

But not for long.. Sigh~...

Anyway, my industrial training starts next week.

So it's a mere few days to rest.

BUT!

But, I am able to enjoy Arsenal for the first time this season, without any pressure.

I told Wei Jie about this too on MSN...

No doubt, nothing can stop me watching my beloved team playing against Fulham...

I'm hoping for a big win that would be a great revenge on Fulham...

So, the American takeover hasn't happened yet, but there are lotsa speculation and conspiracy theories behind the scenes...

Theories, discussions, debate... Non stop on major Arsenal fans forums and websites...

My opinion on this matter is that... the American won't ruin Arsenal, contrary to the belief of the majority of people.

I firmly believe this takeover would be much different compared to the Liverpool and Man U's, mainly because of Stan's recognition in the sports business in America.

And I firmly believe Wenger needs funds to buy suitable (not necessarily big name) players and the current board of directors seem unlikely to want to give that.

Also, with the transfer window near to its reopening stages, Arsenal are linked to so many players that I almost lose track of the number of them...

One I can reassure you is that Wenger will still buy youngsters.

Earlier today, I read on Triballfootball (not reliable, but readable though) that Dein's departure might jeopardise the Arsenal-Salamanca technical relationship.

This is not a small matter as Salamanca might hold the key for Arsenal to import South American talents.

Carlos Vela, the young Mexican striker, is currently on-loan at Salamanca to get the necessary EU passport in order to play for Arsenal.

It's a fact that young South American players need to get a necessary EU passport before being able to play in England (due to the rules in England).

We've also read about Wenger wanting to buy players such as Petr Cech, Ronaldinho when they were young but couldn't because of the rules in England.

So, Arsenal should take this Salamanca matter very seriously as it could influence the development of Arsenal in the future too.

And all we know in the past few days is that Dein has gone to America on a possible takeover trip, but Dein was quoted to be on a holiday trip with his wife to USA.

If Dein does visit Stan Kroenke and plans a takeover with Stan, then it's inevitable that the takeover could be realised.

There are some points that can be seen clearly:

1. Stan Kroenke wouldn't buy shares and only get a place in the Arsenal boardroom. He might wanna own Arsenal.

2. The reason to 1. is because of the "potential in the soccer business", as mentioned by the American himself.

3. Stan has recently been quoted as saying that he was "unimpressed" by current Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood's taunts. Stan might tell himself that Peter Hill-Wood is definitely an old school fella.

What's gonna happen next? Who knows?

But I hope that the outcome of this matter would benefit Arsenal, Wenger and the team.

Wenger might not need large funds, but he WILL get sufficient funds to buy suitable players whom he needs if Stan comes in.

And I hope Stan would see Wenger as a respectable manager, not a manager who can be controlled and put aside or sacked when the going gets tough.

Lol...

I suddenly vomit a large amount of crap on my blog. Lol!

Sorry for my rant, but this is the only major stuff in my head in real life.

Anyway, my exams have ended and I only have one regret, which was the fact that I flunked my Control paper. Lol.

The others were more or less "kacang". There's one paper that the whole paper was leaked.

That's Malaysian "world-class" university.

Spiderman 3 is around the corner and I'm definitely looking forward to watching Kirsten Dunst, the cutie pie, again!



Cool poster!

As people say, "Revenge would consume a person".

Hopefully Spiderman 3 won't disappoint me, who has waited for a great movie to watch for months!

0 Kay Poh Comments: