Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hit the floor.../ Breaking the habit...

Song of the day:
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Face Down"


Haha...

The title sounds Linkin Park-ish? Let me explain...

Why "Hit the floor"? This one is easy...

'Cause my semester is finally over and I'll be heading to Industrial Training or LI (as we call it in UTM).

So hit the floor first before the floor hits you...

Why "Breaking the habit"?

The "one blog entry per month" concept is broken with the entrance of this blog entry.

Lol...

So, my busy weeks have ended.

Assignments have left me. Hurray, damn them for ruining my life.

However, I think I've enjoyed this sem more than other sem.

It's weird for me to say that 'cause I usually dislike life in UTM, but it's true.

The lab stuff, the lecture schedule... Pretty relaxing...

And this is the only semester that I slack at almost 100%. Hehe...

I've also learnt something that I wanted to do for quite some time...

SCUBA DIVING!

I still haven't got the license yet (I din take the full course), but I vow to obtain the lesson at some point of time...

And I got my scuba pictures from Vincent (my scuba diving group) yesterday. I'll upload here and on friendster later.

Talking about slacking, my friend urges me to go out more often.

But tbh, I don't really see the point of doing that.

'Cause I don't have much to do while hanging out, just plain walking and seeing.

It is damn boring you know doing those stuff everytime ppl hangout...

Lol...

清明节 is supposed to be on Thursday, but many ppl have taken the chance to do the related stuff on last weekends and this weekend.

I've joined my family to Nirvana Memorial Park, Senai to visit my uncle's urn and did the necessary stuff.

I've taken tonnes of pictures and I'll upload it here later also.

It was a pretty shocking environment, contrary to the peaceful surroundings there.

The "Malaysian" mentality is always the factor that ruins beautiful things.

You'll know what I mean. Lol...

Sigh, UTM-wise, I din manage to get the residential college that I prefer.

So at this moment, I'm waiting for ppl to get their arses out of the college next sem so that I'll get my arse into the preferred college.

Lol...

My life is a bit monotonous in the past 2 days...

And oh ya, happy belated birthday to Auntie! Err, Siang Ling! Hehe...

My bro's birthday is around the corner too... So as my room mate's!

Oh God...

Okok, I'll have to stop here. Picture galore in the next entry!

0 Kay Poh Comments: