Sunday, April 01, 2007

Anger takes me over for the first time in 2007!

Song of the day:
Daughtry
"What About Now?"


Ya, the title says it all.

I am very very angry.

Angry about Arsenal's "superb" loss to Liverpool.

I am fed up with Arsenal's problems.

Yesterday I thought that if Arsenal lost, I don't mind.

But the scoreline made Arsenal lost humiliatingly! (F**k cares the existence of such word).

What the hell??!! 4-1?

Wenger, please wake up. Your team obviously lacks something special.

Solve the injury problems. Solve the attacking options.

Buy worthy experience and talent for f**king sake.

Sigh.

I won't be satisfied if Wenger still says, "I think there's a lot of potential and I firmly believe that blah blah blah..." stuff.

Mr. Wenger, fans have been waiting for a world-class/big name signing for years.

Sign a big name signing and lift the club up to a whole new level.

Your youngsters won't learn if you keep buying youngsters without providing experience for them to model upon.

You let Pires, Vieira go too easily and it's 100% DEFINITELY YOUR BAD!

And hours ago, when I listen to a song, the lyrics of the song suits the whole situation.

Wenger, "What About Now?"


0 Kay Poh Comments: