Friday, July 13, 2007

Pre-season... /Constipation Vs Poo-ing...

Song of the day:
Saosin

"You're Not Alone"


Finally!

I've finished doing my industrial training and the corresponding report.

What a boring duration of my life! Damn the boss.

But it's a relaxing place to work and my boss was "OK" to me though.

One thing I don't like about him: He's biased.

My colleague, who's my coursemate also, is from the same hometown as my boss and they speak almost the same language.

Anyway, I wouldn't care about anything regarding the industrial training already.

Lol.

So, it's pre-season here in my life. Pre-season before the real season begins. :(

Luckily for me (unlike DLG, Li Ann in disguise), I've one week of off time before burying myself into a sea of assignments and university chores.

I've been spending endless of time waiting for Arsenal transfers.

And I've been chatting with Wei Jie (Starghazzer) and Sanderson (a friend from Scunthorpe, England) almost everyday about Arsenal.

Boring life? Yeah, maybe but Arsenal is my life.

This week, I've a special agenda in my books. It's pretty tricky to handle though.

If the outcome is positive, I'll post it onto my blog. I promise!

It's the hardest subject in the world. So you make the guess. Hehe.

Pre-season. Arsenal are gonna be having pre-season matches very soon.

Arsenal would play against Barnet this Saturday but I don't think I'll have the chance to watch it UNLESS I've a live stream for that match. Hehe.

I'll make a summary about Arsenal's signings during mid July because I basically think that Arsene's spending spree wouldn't stop at the 4th signing, which was only announced earlier today.


La-Sagna at Emirates

La-Sagna. Delicious. :p

This blog entry is a bit lame, I know but I couldn't find any better topic to talk about.

I'm still the same old me, playing FM 2005 and I'm in the year 2039.

And I'm still listening Daughtry's album and yet to really feel attracted to any new albums.

I'm still single but it very much depends on the agenda that I've mentioned earlier in this blog entry. Lol.

* * * * * * * * * *

However, my constipation situation got better since I started shifting my mattress and sleep on the floor.

My bed has bended inwards due to my weight and thus causing me to sleep in the wrong posture for quite sometime already.

4 weeks ago, the constipation situation surfaced and I was brought to a Chinese medical hall and had medicine.

2 weeks later, I thought my situation got better but only after a few days, the situation resurfaced.

I went back to visit the same Chinese physician and got 3 additional medicine added to the original 2 types of medicines.

So I had a week of "medicine consuming" process and eventually got better. And that was only last week.

I don't know how I got the idea of the cause of my illness due to bad sleeping posture but I was determined to change my sleeping posture and thus moving my mattress.

Thank God, I got my smooth disgestion back. And I realise that poo-ing smoothly is indeed a blessing. :)

Sorry for the disgust. Hehe.

I'll be back very soon!

0 Kay Poh Comments: