Monday, August 06, 2007

Expectations...

Song of the day:
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

"False Pretense"

Expectations.

Disappointments.

Both words are opposite to each other.

As August creeps in, things start to shape up.

Things?

Well, EPL would begin this Saturday as Arsenal would challenge for the title after 2 disappointing 4th placed campaign in consecutive seasons.

Another one would be about my final year stuff...

Expectations start to build when things start to shape up.

Therefore, it's inevitable that efforts need to be put in to meet expectations.

Arsenal-wise, this season would be one season where expectations are extremely high even though several big players have left the club.

Henry, Ljungberg this summer; Pires, Campbell, Cuntley Cole last summer; Lauren last winter.

Basically, almost 90% of the "Invincibles" of 2003/04 has left the Arsenal.

This season would be a 99% totally brand new season for the new generation.

Robin van Persie, Cesc Fabregas, Theo Walcott, Emmanuele Adebayor, Kolo Toure, William Gallas (well he's in the new generation team despite his age), Gael Clichy, Tomas Rosicky, Gilberto, Alexander Hleb.

These would be the names who MUST step up and show that the Arsenal have aspirations...

This team was definitely assembled to win titles, but at the moment, work is still in progress.

HOWEVER, I firmly believe what I've said last season.

2007/08 is the year for the Arsenal to shine.

And I stand by my opinion on that.

Final year-wise, the project would start very soon after the title is finalised in the next few weeks.

I would begin a much busier schedule that would enable me to work as a final year student.

*Well, I was damn lazy in the past few weeks.. :p*

I expect to do a topic known as "Space Vector Modulation" and I won't explain the concept here because it would take me ages to explain that..

My personal expectation would be to put as much effort and soul as possible in my project.

So that I can achieve a degree and graduate smoothly from that UTM.

It sounds boring though, but this is not an easy task. Never easy.

Anyway, I am relishing the challenge (Arsenal-wise and Final year-wise).

And I sincerely wish Arsenal the best of luck.

You (Arsenal) would always be my all, my everything, my mental support, my interest!!!

VIVA LA ARSENAL!

0 Kay Poh Comments: