Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm tired...

Song of the day:
Melee
"Built To Last"


I'm tired.

Well, literally and figuratively.

Tired is a word that is used quite often to stress a person's fading physical condition which requires the rest and relaxation of body.

Tired, in another way, is also applied in a way such that it stresses on a person's fading enthusiasm in certain things in life.

I'm tired, indeed.

Well, I've lived 23 years on this planet.

I've seen a lot. I've heard a lot. I've thought a lot.

I'm tired.

My life is just a routine of activities.

But I'm not tired of routine.

What I'm tired of is...
  1. the recurring failure in certain things in life (i.e. romance, dreams, wishes)
  2. the unjust and bias world that would return to the dark age very soon
  3. having to live through what I don't really like
  4. having to bear the burden of social norm (which I rate as "not the best option")
I always think a lot before I go into deep sleep.

I guess that's the reason why I suffer from insomniac so often.

But it's difficult for me to get a peace of mind as I love to think of stuff.

I realise that I've been pretty useless in romance.

People might say my destiny hasn't arrived yet but I used to have the belief that people have to strive to have a lifetime partner.

But now I'm tired of that belief and with the recurring failure I face in this aspect, I alter it and now it'll be 5 years of "no relationship whatsoever" period for me.

I also realise that the world is extremely or I should say super duper complicated and unjust.

Religion is a sensitive issue which has been manipulated by a lot of the so-called "religious scholars".

I also believe that the dark age is coming very soon.

Maybe not in my lifetime, but most likely it'll happen in a century's time.

People's mind are easily corrupted by words from books and by other influential people.

Once people are influenced, they hardly return to their usual self.

Sigh.

Changes is also something which I'm tired of.

Ya, people say changes are always for the better.

But to me, changes are not always for the better and changes would lead to too many consequences.

If the Earth is a person, she would say that "I want to remain my own self!".

Humans are the roots of the Earth's slow and significant destruction.

Humans cannot blame other humans about this. They can only blame themselves.

Sigh.

Are you tired?

I'm tired...

0 Kay Poh Comments: