Sunday, September 07, 2008

Waiting for a...

Song of the day:
Yellowcard
"Gift and Curses"


I've a very simple wish.

Out of so many wishes, I think this is the simplest wish.

Of all these years, I've been waiting for just one thing.

Of all these years, I've been giving out this one thing that a lot of people might have received every year from friends.

Of all these years, I am still waiting.

Of all these years, I've not given up hope of waiting for it.

So, what is that simple thing that I wish for?

People always wish for more money, more this and that especially stuff that they like, during their greatest day which they always celebrate.

I tried to fulfill theirs by giving them a surprise, and an item of surprise.

I love their surprised expression when they get them.

I love their "thanks" when they get them.

However...

I don't love the time when it is my turn to receive "it" from friends when my great day arrives.

I waited for... seconds... minutes... hours... then days... years.

Despite that, of all these years, I've not given up hope of waiting for it.

I wonder, "is it so hard to wait for this only one simple wish, just from friends?".

I wonder, "when will it be my turn?".

I wonder, "am I being to desperate?".

My ponders might be overboard.

Just a simple wish, and what is it?

Just a simple birthday gift from a true friend, that's all.

0 Kay Poh Comments: