Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is it me or what?

Song of the day:
David Cook
"Eleanor Rigby"



Sometimes I wonder..

Is it me? is it anybody else?

What I'm talking about is the "me against the world" kind of situation.

When does this situation occur?

Arguments.

Discussions.

Quarrels.

Anything that involves more than 1 people discussing about stuff or do things together.

Have you ever faced with a situation whereby everybody's against you and you're the lone ranger in certain issues?

I guess you've.

I'm facing such situation all the time!

I'm always alone to defend my own stand.

Any issue in the world: Arsenal, religion, fear, Malaysia etc.

I'm always the lone ranger.

Even in my family, my siblings and parents are always against me.

I get to the point when I even feel depressed and have pretty low self-esteem.

This can happen to anyone when such things continuously happen in one's life.

I can hear voices which say, "You're making an issue out of nothing."

NO WAY!

Maybe I'm more sensitive than others and thus it IS an issue to me.

I feel pretty powerless everytime people bombard me with their views.

And I hate that feeling!

But I will accept other people's opinions if what they say make sense.

Yet, sometimes I think I prefer to do it my own way.

And this is probably why I sometimes feel that it's "me against the world".

Even if that's the case, it doesn't give other people the license to "kill" me.

I won't allow that.

I accept what is acceptable and I oppose what is not acceptable.

It's as simple as that.

But as I've mentioned earlier, it's always "me against the world".

I just come out with a simple statement and everybody wants to oppose me.

Is it because other people are jealous of me?

Or is it because other people look down upon me?

I've only expressed my dissatisfaction about this matter to the only friend who would listen to my problems, Jamie "Sexay" Sanderson.

Nobody else could understand how I feel to be honest.

Family members, friends. All the same.

Sigh.

What's next then? I don't know.

Even more of the situation?

Very likely.

1 Kay Poh Comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevline.. You are infact stronger than you think.

You accept it when other people have different views and you roll with them, you dont moan that they are different you accept them.

If everybody else was just as understanding as you then they would be better people.

The problem is you are infact stronger, braver, and a better interlect than most people, who believe they are right 100% of the time.