Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lots and lots of......

Song of the day:
OneRepublic
"Stop and Stare"


Would you believe it?

It's only my 2nd post of the year 2008.

I've been pretty lazy of late, and I've been very occupied by my beloved FM 2007.

Lots to talk about before the reunion dinner begins.

January 2008 hasn't been superbly busay, but that doesn't mean it isn't eventful.

For the past few months, one word, which hasn't been in my vocab for such a long time, reappears in my vocab out of the blue.
"Eh Kelvin. Kamu dah kurus dah. Apa yang kamu buat?"

"Kelvin you thin already ler."

"Wow, seems like Kelvin's dietary plan works well huh."
Well, it's clear isn't it?

I've finally got the recognition I deserve. :p

I've proof to back that up though. :D


Kelvay thin?

Last semester of the year has already begun as mentioned in the previous blog entry.

Nothing much can be mentioned but I've been under a little pressure.

Job hunting is everywhere at the moment. *Angry*

Basically my coursemates are so damn desperate for jobs and some of them have already got jobs even before they graduate.

Future engineers of course, they are.

But I'm currently keeping my options open, a phrase which I'm using everywhere I go.

Engineering is a no-no for Kelvay (my new nickname on MSN).

And that's for sure.

Well, Chinese New Year is just hours away while I type this blog entry.

Hurrays for the new year!

I've been waiting for this day for ages.

Angpow hunting begins tomorrow! *Evil grin*

There are some significant signs during this season's Pre-CNY scene.

I've noticed that the mood and atmosphere is much better than previous years.

Huge THANKS to the media. (Just watch NTV7, 8TV and Singapore TV).

And weirdly for me, for the first time in a pre-CNY celebration, I've actually shopped for shirts and pants. :p

Bought some shirts which are a must since I've become XXXX.

I don't have much to anticipate during this season's CNY celebration.

All I wish for is peace, meaning no fuss and trouble during the celebrations. :p

And I hope Kuanyin Goddess can help cure my hair loss problem. :(

I don't really anticipate friends to visit me, nor do I really anticipate to visit friends.

FM 2007 and me would be more than sufficient. :D

And to my family and friends out there, have a superbly good, enjoyable, fun Chinese New Year.

鼠年行大运


Talking about CNY, it's the one year anniversary of Kevlinefm: Life Of The Ordinary blogsite.

Cheers for surviving such a long time in the cyber world. :D

Since it's already the festive season, it's worth celebrating anything that's good.

So, enjoy the week!


2 Kay Poh Comments:

yEe Vien said...

Hi again! Haha,college life was...soso XD
By the way, have u receive da +math paper that I sent it to u?

Yea,
Happy new year to u too!! XD

Anonymous said...

haha!!!! Same as u!! Enjoy cny! XD